Monday, December 04, 2006

The Huskies hit the road tonight for 3 games following their 11-pt home win over Purdue starting at Holy Cross. They will continue to try to rest the palyers being nagged by injuries as well as give their freshmen more playing time. Someone who is especially looking to improve is Charles, saying, "I have to be more aggressive. There's just little things that I have to work on. That wasn't my game and I was really disappointed in myself, the way I came out. But there's other games. I can't let that bring me down." Someone who has been steadily improving is Houston, saying, "Last season I would have been sitting on the bench. I wouldn't have played at all just because I would've got frustrated because I wasn't scoring and that leads to not rebounding, not stealing the ball and not playing defense. So this year I understood that when things like that happen there's enough players on this team to make up for my deficit." McLaren will go against her former HS teammate 5'10 Fr. SG Briana McFadden, who incidentally was recuited by Geno for the Crusaders.

No comments: