Friday, November 14, 2014

Game 1 Results

1/1 Connecticut Huskies (1-0, 0-0 AAC)

Results: Connecticut 102, UC Davis 43
Player of the Game: Sr. W Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis (30p, 16r, 7a, 3b, 38m)
Defensive Player of the Game: Jr. F Breanna Stewart (3dr, 3s, 1b, 24m)
Freshman Player of the Game: Fr. G Kia Nurse (8p, 6r, 2a, 1s, 21m)
Stat of the Game: 3pt. FG's made: UConn 18, UC Davis 9

Summary: Winning never gets old in Storrs, even when the Huskies are on the road.  No. 1 UConn cruised to its 47th straight win with a 102-43 rout of UC Davis in the season opener for both teams Friday night.UConn Sr. All-American Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis was playing in front of her hometown "Cali" fans and she did not disappoint. KML finished with 30pts. on a UConn record-tying 10 3pt. FG's made as she matched Maya Moore's record for most 3-pointers, which Moore did on Jan. 17, 2009, against Syracuse in Hartford. The Huskies' 18 total 3s tied the school record set in that same game. UConn Jr. All-American Breanna Stewart added 15pts, a career-best 7asts and 6rebs for the hot-shooting Huskies, and the two-time defending NCAA champions went on a 39-0 run spanning 15 minutes, 43 seconds from midway through the first half to Rachel Nagel's 3 at the 13:16 mark of the second for UC Davis. It is believed to be among the biggest runs in UConn program history.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Watch Every Sports Live Stream in HD Free Online TV Channel Here

NFL Live Link : https://fubohdtv.com/nfl

NBA Live Link : https://fubohdtv.com/nba

NHL Live Link: https://fubohdtv.com/nhl

NCAAF Live Link: https://fubohdtv.com/ncaaf

Lisa Kenneth said...

I'm 47 years old and female. I was diagnosed a couple of years ago with COPD and I was beyond scared! My lung function test indicated 49% capacity. After having had the flu a year ago, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. Being born without a sternum caused my ribs to be curled in just one inch away from my spine, resulting in underdeveloped lungs. At age 34 I had surgery and it was fixed. Unfortunately my smoking just caused more damage to my already under developed lungs. The problem was that I enjoy smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my husband and children's eyes when I told them about my condition then they started to find a solution on their own to help my condition.I am a 47 now who was diagnosed with COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable. I remember when smoking was permitted in hospitals. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked but I was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of  Dr Akhigbe   total cure herbal medicine. My husband saw his testimony on the internet that he used his powerful medicine to cure different diseases. We contacted his email   [drrealakhigbe@gmail.com}   He has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair any lung conditions and other diseases, will cure you totally and permanently with his natural organic herbs,We received the medicine through courier delivery service. I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life.
Dr Akhighe also cured diseases like, HERPES, DIABETES, HIV/AIDS, COPD, CANCER,ASTHMA,STROKE,LUPUS,JOINT PAIN,CHRONIC DISEASES,PARKINSON DISEASES,TUBERCULOSIS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,BREAST INFECTION,WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM, GINGIVITIS, ERYSIPELAS,STAPHYLOCOCCUS,HEPATITIS A/B, QUICK EJACULATION, IMMUNOTHERAPY, GONORRHEA,SYPHILIS,WAST/BACK PAIN,PELVIC INFLAMMATORY, DICK ENLARGEMENT,HEART DISEASES,TERMINAL ILLNESS,SHIFT IN FOCUS,ATAXIA,COMMON COLD,CROHN'S DISEASES,ALCOHOL SPECTRUM DISORDER,GRAVES DISEASE,HEARING LOSS, INTERSTITIAL CYSTITIS,LEUKEMIA,MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS,OBESITY,RABIES,SCOLIOSIS,INFLUENZA, POLIO,JACOB,ETC. If you are out there looking for your cure please  contact  dr Akhigbe  by his email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com     or contact his whatsapp number   +2349010754824
God bless you Dr Akhigbe for your good hand work on my life.